- Grounded in durability,adaptability, and reliability.
- What goes below a panel is as critical as the panel itself.
- Optimized Mounting structures, fostering grid parity.
- Mount your investments on intelligent structures.
- Products that stand the test of time, usage, and cost.
SINGLE POLE â€“ HAT ON C STRUCTURE
A perfect blend of customization and standardization is proven by Nuevo Ultima â€“ Single pole structure. Customized to incorporate every possible detail of the requirement and standardized to address the ease, pace and suitability of manufacturing and installation. The customization can be incorporated for module types ranging from 50Wp to 400Wp.
SINGLE POLE â€“ HAT ON HAT STRUCTURE
Single pole hat on hat structure design allows for a faster manufacturing and easy installation on site. It is a very simple design with customized sections, dedicated processes to manufacture and install. The design suits to any type of soil ranging from sandy deserts to hard rocky strata.
DUAL POLE LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
Ranging from desert sands of Rajasthan, to the rocky terrain Madhya Pradesh to the clayey farms of Tamil Nadu, Nuevosol has touched upon every terrain of the solar landscape. The Solar panel mounting structures supported in such abnormal soil conditions are the Nuevo Ultima â€“ dual pole structures. The landscape orientation of dual pole structures can readily facilitate more than 200 modules per structure with optimized array layout.
- Easy manufacturing process with dedicated assembly lines and teams
- Low elevation system for a South orientation
- An optimized solution for a project specific customization
- Significant savings on time and money
- No need for earth levelling work, even if the terrain is uneven
- Optimized array layout and minimized shading losses
- Typical elevation angle of 10 to 20 degrees
- Site-specific design, wind analysis and engineering support
- Durable and certified to withstand heavy wind and rain loads
- Range of solutions to customize for specific needs
- Available in single post, dual post and many other variants
- Optimized to incorporate ease of manufacturing
- Produced at a rate of 50MW/ Month
- Designed to enable faster on-site installation at a rate of more than 1MW/ Day
- Five-year warranty, extendable to ten years
|Field of Application||Ground mounted, Fixed|
|PV modules||All types (Framed, Frameless)|
|Type of Soil||All Soil classes|
|Module Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Material||Mild Steel, HDG of 80 microns and Pre â€“ Galvanized sheets of 550 GSM|
|Connecting elements||SS 304, Grade 8.8|
|Weight per m2 module surface||7 – 8kg|
|Span width||3 – 4m|
|Concrete (cum)||100 cum / MWp|
|Wind survival||As per IS 875 or Client requirement|
|Type of foundations||
|Code & Software||